Sunday, March 28, 2010

Got a little Captain in ya?


I haven't been blogging much. Well, tough. One would think that, being unemployed, I would have a lot more time to do things like this. Unfortunately I have discovered that the number of things I have to talk about is inversely proportional to the amount of free time I have on my hands. see Graph A:








Probably the most significant recent development is that I turned 31. Yup. We had a pirate party. My friends are pretty cool and I will be sad to leave those dirty motherfuckers behind, but they're too damn uncultured to come with me. Well I hope they enjoy their backward banjo-playing, pig-fucking midwestern life. Also, for those of you who don't know, it is still mustache march, the bastard stepchild of no-shave november, some of the most fantastic holidays ever invented. Now I kind of forgot about this until about a week ago, so I did the best I could:





Well, that's pretty much it. I'm still waiting on my visa number from immigration, then it's down to Texas to get a visa, move out of my apartment, get to Seattle for a few days and I should be in SoKo by the end of April.

See you on The Dark Side

4 comments:

  1. thanks! I had to relearn the fundamentals of graphing to do it, since I haven't used that skill in, oh, a decade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moustache. That's one thing I always bug all my friends to do for my own amusement, but they never will. Conversely, when they threaten to do it of their own free will. I usually tell them I won't be seen with them in public anymore.

    By the by, just so you fucking know... there is no Korean consulate in Dallas. I learned that lesson the hard way. It's a phantom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. growl, I know. I have to make my way to the concrete jungle of Houston, where I swore I would never return to battle Sheer Khan the taxi industry and make my way to the sacred Temple of Consulate, evade the cleverly hidden traps of linguistics and acquire the Holy Chalice of Visa +1

    ReplyDelete